Our custom baby name/nursery signs are near and dear to our hearts! We feel lucky that you have allowed us to be a small part of your nursery and new family. Each name is hand drawn by Lauren in our home studio, and is carefully digitized and edited. When it comes to our products, we are perfectionists. We want our pieces to evoke joy in your daily life, so a lot of care and detail goes into the process.
Lydia’s sign images by Sweet Pickle Pictures. Rowan’s sign image by Andrea DeLong Photography, and pictured on Queer Eye.
Sizing options: Large: 33-36” wide. Extra Large: 42-48″ wide. Height can range depending on the name. (Longer names= shorter in height / Shorter names= taller in height.) Final dimensions of your sign will be sent to you along with the design proof.
Material: Our signs are locally laser cut out of ¼” thick birch wood, and can be professionally painted by our talented vendors! Or, you can choose to leave your sign unfinished wood.
Packaging: Each sign is carefully packaged in a large box with protective packaging material, and shipped via FedEx or UPS (ground).
Turnaround time: 3-4 weeks.
1. Review paint color options by scrolling over to the right. There are 25 paint colors to choose from! There is also a photo of birch wood.
2. Make sure to select painted or unfinished birch wood from the drop down, and then complete your online purchase. In your purchase notes, or in an email to [email protected], please include your paint color of choice. Please also indicate if you would like the first letter of the name capitalized, or all lowercase.
3. You will receive a proof of the artwork by email within 2-3 weeks, along with the sign’s dimensions. You will have the opportunity to make any changes to the design or size at that time.
4. After making 1 round of changes, we will send your sign off to be locally produced.
5. Your sign will be packaged and shipped within approximately 4 weeks of your order date.
Other phrases/custom projects? We love to create custom pieces for businesses, weddings, events, and homes. Simply contact us via the contact form or by email, [email protected], to discuss your custom piece.